Sunday, April 22, 2012

Large Array of Pony Art Inbound

 Season 2 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is finished!  Begin the episode-less summer!  We saw this evil queen up there get defeated!  It's Queen Chrysalis, she has a legion of changelings at her disposal.
 I wanted to make this post because of all the pony art I have been creating and posting over at ponychan: BAppleJuice's Pony Art Thread
 So Applejack and Twilight are still my favorite to draw, but Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash can be fun too!
 I believe my drawing these critters have made my art more appealing in general: thanks Lauren Faust!
 Off-model is always fun.

 This is a large post.


 And lastly a splash image of the mane six that I drew.
Thanks for coming, bronies! And if you hate the show or don't even care, I post other stuff too! Illustrations! Airplanes! Caricatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment