Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hooray for Ponies!

I've been enjoying the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic for a while, and I decided to post some pony pics.
 There was a BroNYCon recently, and bronies' devotion to the show continues.
 Some people are getting way too excited - something of a pony religion.  Therefore many people on the internet must also hate it.  I decided to just like it - even though it is one of only a few television shows I will watch - it's entertaining and lighthearted, so why not?

Also, it was created by Lauren Faust, from the people who brought you Powerpuff Girls.
Here's some off model Applejacks, Fluttershys, Pinkie Pies, and Rainbow Dashes.  Not to mention Twilight Sparkle (as well as Meowth and some Looney Tunes characters).
 One person who caught my eye in looking up show clips is Max Gilardi, who has made some fan animations - but his APPLE.MOV and DRESS.MOV (and soon, SHED.MOV) is for adults only.  Not for children!!!
 Applejack and Twilight Sparkle are probably my favorites to draw.
Here is Max Gilardi's Fan animation below, if you're interested (NSFW):

No comments:

Post a Comment